UK (excluding highlands and Channel Islands) – Orders are sent on a next day service, and are usually dispatched 24 hours after the order is made.
Highlands and Channel Islands – 2-3 days shipping time. Orders usually dispatched 24 hours after the order is placed.
Europe – 3-5 days shipping time. Orders usually dispatched 24 hours after the order is placed.
International – 5+ days shipping time depending on the country. Orders usually dispatched 24-48 hours after the order is placed.
Please note – We are a wholesaler and only aim to sell to limited companies or sole-traders for re-sale. This does mean that the usual consumer law doesn’t apply to us as that would be a business to consumer transaction. Details of our returns policy;
- We offer a 30 day return window starting from the date of purchase. Any return requests outside this period will be denied.
- Returns are only accepted where the buyer can prove what they have purchased wasn’t as described in the form of videos or photos.
- Domestic and International returns are strictly paid for by the customer and the original postage paid is non-refundable.
- We advise any returns are sent tracked because until we have signed for the goods they remain the buyers responsibility.
- Please allow for 5 working days after we’ve signed for the return for the refund to be processed.
- All returned items are thoroughly checked and have to be accounted for before we can send the refund. Any missing items, items that don’t fit the type of items being returned, or damaged items will be accounted for and their combined value will be removed from the refund. We are extremely strict on this issue as we’ve had customers trying to take advantage of our returns policy in the past. We will contact you if we feel there’s issues with the return.
- Any issues with missing stock or stock quantities not being correct should be stated to us within 24 hours after delivery is signed for.
- Any issues with stock arriving late or stock not being delivered should be relayed to us within 14 days after the purchase was made.
These policies are the norm in most industries. We rarely have returned items or any disputes with customers, and in most cases any disputes can usually be settled in the form of store credit on any future purchases. We don’t want you to feel you’ve had a bad experience so we always aim to resolve any dispute before any escalation!
Grade A+ – All items in excellent condition. Usually laundered and ready to sell.
Grade A – Items will be in good condition with the odd item possibly showing washable marks.
Grade B – All items in this grade will show some signs of wear or tear in the form of marks, rips, holes, lint, colour fade, shrinkage, or any other form of wear a piece of vintage clothing may be subject to over its lifespan. Items will usually only show one of these types of wear.
Grade C – These items will show more wear in comparison to the grade B items, including large and numerous marks, rips/holes, and broken zips.
Rags – These items will be heavily damaged and are only sold for the purposes of reworking.
Please note – We of course aim to grade out any item with flaws from the grade A mix, however when grading large quantities of items some can unfortunately slip through the process due to human error. We ask buyers to allow for the odd item to show wear.
What to expect in our boxes
- All our boxes are pre-sorted before dispatching to make sure they contain an even mix of brands and styles.
- Although we aim to make sure every item in every box is vintage, some boxes may contain a mix of both modern and vintage items.
- The items in the photos are only representative examples and won’t be the actual items you receive. They will be similar though.
- Any categories that are listed as a ‘mix’ will sometimes not contain an even split. We’ll of course try our best to make sure there’s a nice selection of items in the box for you, however sometimes it isn’t possible to provide a perfectly even mix.
- Example brands in the product listings are guides for the mix. We regularly check our mixes to make sure the brands listed are accurate, however sometimes you may receive brands that aren’t listed, and likewise you may not receive brands that are listed.
- We try our best to grade out any kids items from the adult mixes, however some can occasionally unintentionally slip through the grading process.
- We recommend all items purchased are washed before selling as they are all unlaundered items that have usually been transported and stored for a period of time before arriving to you, so please expect some washable signs of wear.
Brexit & International sales
We currently send our international orders as DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid).
Sales within the EU – With the UK now having left the EU it is the buyers responsibility to check what import customs & duties charges may apply to them. Each country within the EU will have a different set of customs rules so please double check before purchasing, because we cannot be liable for any charges. We are wholesaling stock to other companies who should be registered to claim VAT in their respective country.
Sales outside the EU – It is the buyers responsibility to check what import customs & duties charges may apply to them. Each country will have a different set of customs rules so please double check before purchasing, because we cannot be liable for any charges.
Any international parcels that are returned to us through the recipient not paying the required duty and import VAT to clear customs will incur a 10% surcharge on the refund.
We advise all our customers to read our terms and conditions before making any purchases, so you can buy with confidence!
Please send returns to;
Lima Lima Vintage
The Old Courthouse,